Meet Our Team
Ben is deeply passionate about coaching individuals, leaders, teams and organizations to experience elevated levels of human performance and fulfillment. Ben specializes in highly customized programs that inspire clients to set meaningful goals, take courageous action, and experience transformational growth and discovery by aligning with their core values and commitments. His work with teams and organizations focuses on mission-driven workplace culture, health and wellness challenges, mindfulness classes, workshops, and developing collaborative teams.
Ben understands that growth is a whole body experience. As an educator and coach, he utilizes an extensive background that he has acquired over the past 23 years while focusing on leadership embodiment that integrates executive presence, mindfulness, kinesiology, posture, healthy lifestyle habits and athletic human performance and movement.
Coaching and training for individuals (Zoom, phone and in-person):
• Leadership embodiment
• Personal discovery
• Goal setting and accountability
• Freeform bodyweight movement
• Bodyweight strength and mobility
• Physical training
• Personal and professional development
• Nutrition and lifestyle
• Mindfulness tools and practices
Coaching and consulting for groups and organizations (Zoom, phone and in-person):
• Teams facilitation & team building
• Workplace wellness initiatives and programs
• Workplace wellness/fitness challenges - participate from anywhere
• Shift Positive 360 assessments
• Virtual and in-person classes and workshops
• HIIT calisthenics/natural movement exercise
• Mindset management
• Developing an emotionally and physically healthy workplace culture
• Mental agility team challenges
• International Coaching Federation (ICF) - Executive Coach - PCC
• Somatic Coach - Strozzi Institute School of Embodied Leadership
• Shift Positive 360
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach
- Corrective Exercise Coach
- CHEK Practitioner
Amanda is a Colorado native, born and raised in Arvada. She received a Bachelor's Degree in Technical Journalism/Public Relations from Colorado State University and has spent most of her career in business marketing and corporate sales. Growing up in Colorado, she has always had a passion for outdoor activities and enjoys yoga, hiking, snowshoeing, running and anything outdoors taking in the beautiful Colorado scenery. She has been F7's Business Manager and VP of Operations since 2013 and loves helping the F7 team contribute to the health and wellness of their clients!
Life is about enjoyment and feeling your absolute best! Conor's main focus is to improve your life, by improving your energy, strength and state of mind. He specializes in manipulating your body and state of mind by using a minimalist approach, in which more is not necessarily better. Conor will help you reach you goals with less time and effort, by focusing more on minimalist strength training, breathing, body stress, and mindfulness to make you a more effective and efficient human being!